Bauchi Governor Congratulates Sen. Bala Mohammed , Accepts defeat.


Democracy is making waves in Nigeria yet again as The Bauchi State Governor, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar, who contested election on the 9th of March with Sen. Bala Mohammed, has accepted defeat and congratulated his opponent who is the winner.

A message signed by the governor on Monday night was released.
" I congratulate my brother, Sen. Bala on this victory at the polls. I am delighted to note that inspite of the intensity of the campaigns on our dear state, a peaceful election took place without bloodshed. I sincerely thank the entire people of Bauchi state for their support to my administration and urge the to extend the same to the incoming administration. I also urge governor-elect to caution his supporters to be law abiding while celebrating since the period of campaign is now over"

This is a big news being that he is the incumbent governor and the APC flag bearer of the state.
Congratulations Senator Bala Mohammed.


Comments