I Have No Regrets Being Born Again -- LYNXXX


Chuka Edozien also known as Lynxxx is a popular Nigerian musician. He has left the music scene since 2015 for other businesses. He has publicly declared his closeness to God and being a born again christian. This has really influenced his life and made it better. He said


"When God comes into your life everything changes, so why won't I make such a decision? Heaven is the most important thing to me. God is the most important to me... I don't think there's anybody that can tell me they have encountered the Holy Spirit and regretted it. Find that person and I will give him/her one million naira."

He was accused of leaving the music industry because the popular Nigerian musical beats is totally different from his own style of music. He said its totally false. He is a business man now and owns different companies.

Congratulations Lynxxx but we gotta ask: Are you quitting music or will you go into christian music?

Comments