Everybody Experiments- I love a soul, not a gender. Sophie Turner



The breakout star and the new IT girl from the popular series Game of Throne has said in an interview with Rolling Stone that she never imagined to be engaged at a very young age. She was prepared to be single her whole life. At the age of 23, Sophie is engaged to Joe Jonas 29.
She said " once you find the right person you just know. I feel am much older a soul than I am in age. I feel I have lived enough life to know, met enough guys to know ,met enough girls to know."

In her comment about girls, she said "Everyone experiments... Its part of growing up. I love a soul not a gender."

Last year, the actress told Marie Claire that she doesn't see marriage as an achievement but rather sees her career as one. She said she worked hard to be where she is today but for her to be engaged is because she met someone special.
" There's this weird misconceptions that being married is the greatest thing that will ever happen to you. But I have always found that my career is something I have worked for, and when I achieve something...," Sophie went on to say " Its lovely to be engaged. Not like I achieved anything, but I found my person, like I'd found a house that I love and I want to live in it forever."

Wow cheers to that!

Comments