Lionel Messi putting a hold on his Argentina come back







Lionel Messi withdrew from international friendly game between Argentina and Morocco  on Tuesday. He discussed it in an interview with an Argentinian radio station. Messi has faced backlash and criticism from Argentinians both in World Cup and his Copa America. He told Club 94.7 on Friday




"I wanted to distance myself from the team, let time go by and cool myself. It was painful to end the cycle this way," he explained his decision to step away from Argentina


"Many people said I should not return (to the national team)," he added. "Family, friends. My six-year-old (asked me) 'Why do they kill you in Argentina, daddy?'"




He never like the lies that were told about him and it disgusts him how everyone believes them.


"I'm used to what they say about me, they are always making things up about me. Nothing surprises me,". "There are a lot of lies being told and it makes me angry because people believe what they say." as translated by ESPN FC's Sam Marsden.

Comments