Demi Moore To Release her Memoir Titled 'Inside Out'











Demi Moore is writing a Memoir. The 56year old Actress was married to to musician Freddy Moore from 1980 to 1985. In 1987, she married Bruce Willis, and the two have three daughters, 30-year-old Rumer, 27-year-old Scout and 25-year-old Tallulah. Willis and Moore divorced in 2000. Five years later, Moore married Ashton Kutcher, who is 16 years her junior. The two divorced in 2013.




According to the press release, the book titled Inside Out, will give “deeply candid and insightful” look at her life, and will not hold back on any experience. Harper Collins' Jennifer  Barth said in a statement:


Inside Out is first and foremost a woman’s story; that the woman in question happens to be one of the most celebrated actresses of our time only makes her journey of vulnerability, strength, and self-acceptance all that more resonant, I think readers are going to be surprised -- and moved -- by this book, which Harper is extremely proud to publish.”

Demi has always been honest with her life experience when she was honored with the Woman of the Year Award by the Peggy Albrecht Friendly House.


“I feel like there are defining moments in our lives that shape who we are and the direction we go, and early in my career, I was spiraling down a path of real self-destruction, and no matter what successes I had, I just never felt good enough, I had absolutely no value for myself, and this self-destructive path, it very quickly brought me to a real crisis point and it wasn't clear at the time the reason. Maybe it was divine intervention."


“Life is certainly not a straight line and I think everyone here has dealt with not feeling good enough at some point in their lives," she continued. "I know in a moment of great struggle for me, I've reached out to a wise teacher and expressed my fear that I wasn't good enough and she said, 'You will never be good enough, but you can know the value of your worth. Put down the measuring stick.'"

Comments