Kate Hudson Celebrates Her Birthday with Family Selfie





Kate posted on Instagram a picture of her children and captioned it "My wishes came true. Thank you for all the love today. #This is 40".

Her Famous Mom, Goldie Hawn, 73, also wished her a happy birthday:

"Twinkle twinkle little star ⭐️I wish I wonder who you are. Bring to me a little girl so I can mother a precious pearl that will bring more love into my world. Thank you for my Katie girl! Happy birthday darling"






Hudson's close friend Gwyneth Paltrow also wished her some love. The actress and Goof founder, 46, surprised her with an early morning Yoga and a party.


“Birthday yoga and a surprise for my little sister @katehudson,” Paltrow wrote on Instagram alongside a shot of the two smiling wide in workout clothes next to purple balloons.
“You radiate happiness and make everything fun. We all love you so much,” Paltrow wrote, adding the hashtag #lordylordylookwhos40.

Comments