Amy Schumer And Her Husband Chris Fischer Welcome Their Baby



Amy Schumer has delivered her first child, a baby boy, on Sunday, 5th of May 2019 with her chef husband Chris Fischer by her side. The 'I feel pretty' Actress, Emmy Award winner and Comedian shared the exciting news on her Instagram page today.

 "10.55pm last night" she wrote, "Our royal baby was born."



The couple got married in a surprise ceremony in Malibu in February 2018 and announced Schumer’s pregnancy in October 2018. The following month, Schumer, 37, revealed she had been hospitalized due to hyperemesis gravidarum, a pregnancy complication characterized by severe nausea. She released an Instagram video and wrote a statement about her pregnancy experience-


“I love doing stand-up more than anything and I hate cancelling shows. I have to postpone some until I feel human again. But I will make up these dates and we will have a great time,” Schumer wrote in part, before speaking about her enthusiasm for motherhood. “But I’m so grateful and excited to be a mom. I’m grateful I have access to healthcare, as we all should have.”





Congratulations Amy!!!

Comments