Ryan Reynolds And Blake Lively Are Expecting Baby No. 3



The hot couple attended the 'Pokemon: Detective Pikachu' premiere in New York City. Blake was all smiles when she revealed her pregnancy in Retrofete's Rebecca dress in mettalic yellow. Ryan was also very happy as he walked her lady.



The super private couple are expecting their third child. Their two daughters were seen by the public for the first time at the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. As Ryan accepted his star, he thanked his loving wife :



"I want to thank my wife, Blake, who is sitting right there who is everything to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make everything in life better. You 've given us two of the most incredible children that I could ever hope to have. You have made me the father of my dreams when I thought I only had fun uncle potential."




Congratulations to you two!!!

Comments