Gregg Leakes is Cancer Free



Gregg Leakes is cancer free!! Yeeeeh!!!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star, NeNe Leakes' husband, Gregg Leakes, is free from cancer. He made the announcement on his page on Instagram on Monday. NeNe Leakes has expressed her joy for the happy news about her husband on social media :



"Look at God! We are over joyed to say, we saw the doctors for the results of Gregg's Pet Scan he took last week! Test show, wait for It.....WE ARE CANCER FREE!!!" she wrote on Instagram. "Yes God! Now i can go give Gregg a black eye since so many thinks he's abused."



Nene made the announcement last year that her husband was struggling with stage 3 colon cancer and asked everyone to keep her family in their prayers.



Last month, the star gave fans an update on her longtime husband's cancer fight by sharing he had reached a milestone with chemotherapy.



"This all started May 5th 2018...It's been a long emotional ride for our entire family! Listen up American.....TODAY my husband @greggleakes has completed 6 months of chemotherapy!" she wrote at the time. "Awesome job hunni! I'm so happy for you and the strength you showed during this difficult time in your life! PS: Thank you to all of our family, friends, fans, doctors and nurses who lifted us up in constant prayer, sent recipes, doctors info, gave advice and gifts! We love you PSS: what a relief! We finally get to share with the world what we've been going thru."


NeNe has been very vocal on her experiences regarding taking care of her man. She once expressed herself on the Real Housewives of Atlanta season 11 premiere:


"I feel like, if I crumble, then Gregg and Brentt—it's going to be over. I just feel like I have to be the strong voice."
She added, "I put on a brave face, but I have my moments in my bedroom, usually alone. I've had many moments in my car. If my car could talk it'd be like, ‘This bitch cries too much.'"


Fortunately for the Leakes' Family, The pain is over.


Comments