Loni Love Is The New Weight Watchers Ambassador



The Comedian and the host of "The Real" show announced on her Instagram page that she is the new WW ambassador. Weight Watchers will help Loni in her weight loss journey, help her make right choices and eat healthy.


"Am excited to announce a new @WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined.) Ambassador." She continued "I gotta keep it real with you as I'm getting older, I'm realizing I need to take better care of my health. I know am not the only one, so join me on this journey. And yes, we can still drink and eat! Its a fact!"


Oprah Winfrey congratulated her on joining the Weight Watcher's family.

"Welcome to the @WW lifestyle. You are so right its not about size. Its about health! Save those tequilla points! #Wellnessthatworks #OWandWW."




Comments