Kit Harrington Checked into Luxury Rehab For Stress And Alcohol



Kit Harington who played Jon Snow in the hit HBO show 'Game of Throne' has been in a Connecticut health facility for nearly a month before the airing of Game of Throne finale, for alcohol and stress. A rep. confirmed the news and released a statement:


"Kit has decided to utilize this break in his schedule as an opportunity to spend sometime at a wellness retreat to work on some personal issues."

"The British actor has been undergoing psychological coaching, practicing mindful meditation and cognitive behavioral therapy to combat stress and deal with negative emotions at a facility, which costs over $120,000 a month."

Kit had revealed to Esquire in April that he broke down after shooting his final scenes as the character.

" The final day of shooting, I felt fine... I felt fine... I felt fine... Then I went to do my last shots and started hyperventilating a bit. Then they called " Wrap!" And I just f--ing broke down. It was this onslaught of relief and grief about not being able to do this again."



His wife, fellow 'Got' actress Rose Leslie, is being extremely supportive.

Comments